- Just add water. Can be used for sweet and savoury baking.
- Ideal for all types of flans, pies and pastry dishes.
- Why not try adding cinnamon to the dough for an extra special apple pie
- Or ground almonds for a bakewell tart.
- Add herbs or a pinch of dry mustard for a savoury pie with a difference.
- No artificial colours. Suitable for vegetarians.
- Made in the UK from British flour.
Short Crust Pasrty Mix
Stir 225g/8oz mix with 56ml/2 fl.oz. chilled water. Form into a firm dough and knead lightly. Roll out onto a lightly floured surface and cut as required. Brush with milk to glaze. Bake at 200ºC, 400ºF, Gas mark 6 until golden brown or as stated in your recipe.
Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Nicotinamide, Thiamin), Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Raising Agents (Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate).
For Allergens, See ingredients in bold
Packed on premises that handles nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.