- Just add water. Can be used for sweet and savoury baking.
- Ideal to make suet crust pastry to top traditional steak and kidneys pies and puddings.
- Why not try jam roly poly: sweeten the pastry mix by adding 75g sugar to each 500g dumpling mix. Roll out into a rectangle, spread liberally with jam, then roll up and either steam or bake.
- Alternativley add mixed herbs, wholegrain mustard and or grated mature cheese and a pinch of chilli to the mix.
- Made in the UK from British flour.
Suet Pudding / Dumpling Mix
Stir 113ml/4fl.oz. water with 280g/10oz mix. Blend into a smooth dough. Divide into 28g/1oz portions and shape into rounds. Steam for 15 to 20 minutes or add to stews or casseroles 20 minutes before serving.
Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Nicotinamide, Thiamin), Palm Oil, Beef Fat, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate).
For Allergens, See ingredients in bold
Packed on premises that handles nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.